The SteelPartner business model benefits for the customer
The purpose of the partner business model is to achieve mutual growth over the long term.
Seamless co-operation and a commitment to joint development offers financial benefits to both parties.
Less invested capital throughout the supply chain and in inventories.
Improving inventory turnover leads to optimised inventories and less need for space.
Improving the delivery accuracy and quickly responding to fluctuations in demand.
Automated processes and operations save time for the procurement organisation and allow the customer to manage everything as a whole.
Practical experiences of our SteelPartner customers
Inventory value growth in a two-year period
Doubling of inventory turnover in a two-year period
Increase of delivery accuracy in a two-year period
What we offer our SteelPartner customers
- Procurement planning, implementation and optimisation using lean practices.
- Customer-specific service tailored to the customer’s needs from the services offered by Feon.
- Product logistics, production and inventory services.
- Supply chain management.
- Automated partner business model processes.
- Customer portal for the improved real-time monitoring of products.
- Improved delivery accuracy.
- Efficient operations at a competitive cost level.
Prerequisites for the SteelPartner model
A prerequisite for the business model is the mutual commitment to co-operation. The following things are agreed in co-operation:
- A forecast model, which is used to steer material procurement and inventory levels.
- Uniform ordering procedures, which can be automated in electronic systems.
- Product control values and inventory levels, which are used to ensure high delivery accuracy
- A clearly defined and transparent pricing structure and set criteria for updating prices.
- Responsibility for quality assurance and procedures for product complaints and other support processes.